Sunday, January 16, 2011

Appreciate what you have.

Appreciating is a hard thing to do. Before you realize anything is gone, is gone. So why not enjoy them while you have the time? Enjoy having your mom nagging at you, because before you know it, she's going to be old. Then, like me, you'll regret all the time you wasted playing computer games instead of shopping with her, too busy thinking about your miseries than appreciating the shelter, food, and love she provided you, and many more. How ever busy you are, take a break, and take time to spend time with your important ones and start appreciating. Because that's the only way to make you a happier person. And for the ones who read my post earlier, keep up with your goal! Hopefully I'll keep up with mine also, so together let's become better people, and live better.


“We tend to forget that happiness doesn't come as a result of getting something we don't have, but rather of recognizing and appreciating what we do have.”

- Frederick Keonig

2 comments:

  1. Hi! Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog. I read your posts and I think what you're trying to do is very respectable. There's always room for self-improvement, and gratitude is a good place to start.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Fiona:

    I like the song you put up on your player, Michael Jackson's "Man in the Mirror". I think the lyrics are very good. It was always been one of my favorite songs.
    I also like Mariah Carey's "Hero" and most of her older songs (first three CD's or so).

    --Chris

    ReplyDelete