Monday, December 27, 2010

Have a start.

This is my first post. I was inspired by a blog earlier. Now I'm here to start a blog to hopefully inspire my readers and help them to have self-improvement. Anything has a start, I've read so many philosophies in my life, and it's so hard to keep up all of them. I have a problem with studying hard and I know I have to, but I never tend to start. I continue spend my time working, seeing my love one, and probably waste the rest. It's hard to start, but I know for sure next semester I'll start studying hard because I know it's necessary. But really, if I can start a blog and hope that people would read and benefit from it, then why can't you start doing whatever you really need to do? Have a goal, start treating your family better, get your girlfriend back, study harder, work more, start on something that's productive and necessary. So I just started two new things, blog and study, to become better. How about you.



"You don't have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great."
Zig Ziglar

3 comments:

  1. It is truly right. To talk and no action is dreaming. By starting to do something, you are heading in the correct direction. Afterwards, align to your new-found desire. If not, again, start searching for the correct direction.
    Well done Fiona for starting a nice move.
    Cheers and bright online future for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the Zig Ziglar quote...I needed that this morning. I look forward to seeing you around the blogsphere. :-)

    ReplyDelete