Saturday, December 31, 2011

Time flies

First of all, Happy New Years! I really can't believe how fast time flies by and how forgetful I can be. It's been so long since I wrote here.

One of the most striking thoughts I've been having is that you don't always get a return from what you give out. This concept is so obvious, yet still upsetting. I know I do this a lot, but I think it's something that can never be overdone. Thanks to people who cared, helped, and loved me. I appreciate all of you. And just a reminder, please sit back and take the time to thank who cares for you, and to the people who actually made an effort to care for you. 


"We tend to forget that happiness doesn't come as a result of getting something we don't have, but rather of recognizing and appreciating what we do have."  - Frederick Keonig 



No comments:

Post a Comment